2. Under the provided services we try to ensure security of available data, in particular prevent access of unauthorized persons (Security).
3. When performing technical activities necessary to make the service available, the User content may be transferred or disseminated in various public networks and in various mass media, and it may be necessary to change the User content as necessary to adjust it to the technical requirements of combined networks, devices, services or means of communication.
4. The User content may be made available to other entities, organizations or natural persons for the purpose of common provision of services, as well as used in connection with provision of such services.
5. Information stored in system logs may contain various data, e.g. IP address, that are used only for the technical purposes as well as for collection of general, statistical demographic information.
6. Some parts of the service may use cookie files, namely text files saved on the user's PC, identifying him or her in a way necessary to enable some operations. Cookie files are used, among others, to memorize data necessary for logging in. To activate cookies, the user must accept them through the web browser and keep them on the hard drive.
7. We make every effort so as to provide the Users with access to their personal data as well as with the possibility of correcting incorrect information and removing these data upon request. Owing to the way of operation of some services after removing information by the user, copies of such information can remain on active servers and backup systems.
8. Operation of the service may be financed from advertisements, therefore, advertisements, surveys and promotional offers may be displayed in both the service and the application. Such advertisements can be associated with the content of information preserved on the website and in the application, under inquiries addressed through the website or within other information.
Date of the most recent modification: 14-12-2010